Prices from £45- £50 each person each night, including breakfast.
Situated in Port Ellen’s old doctor’s surgery and with a wealth of local history, the Askernish Bed & Breakfast is a place known for its highly accessible position and sedate surroundings.
Run by long-time owner Joy, the Askernish is an excellent place to stop off and rest, whether it’s for a single night or a short break. Full breakfasts are available every morning, which are as traditionally Scottish as Joy’s hospitality.
A safe haven right on the Isle of Islay coast
Why stay at the Askernish Bed & Breakfast?
- Pleasant atmosphere and traditional Scottish hospitality
- Beautiful sea views
- Comfortable accommodation with singles, twins and doubles available
- Children welcome, sorry no pets.
- Non-smoking bed and breakfast
- TV and WiFi in all rooms
- Full traditional Scottish breakfasts, with vegetarians catered for
- Close to the local Laphroaig, Lagavulin and Ardbeg distilleries
- Also close to local attractions including nature sites and fishing areas
For all things Islay we recommend a visit to www.islayinfo.com